|PGDM College Name||Adarsh Institute of Management & Information Technology|
|Name of Organization||Adarsh Group of Institutions (AGI Group)|
|Date of Establishment||1971|
|Vision||We are dedicated to the advancement of knowledge through excellence in education and research. We merge the strategic, innovative and behavioral aspects of management by engaging in leadership of the future.|
|Affiliation||AICTE Approved Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India and affiliated to Bangalore university.|
|Course Offered||Master of Business Administration (MBA)|
|Duration|| 2 Years|
|Name of Director||Dr. Anitha Ramachander|
|Teaching pedagogy||Focus on PRACTICE rather than on just THEORY|
- Acquire working knowledge and skills in the basic disciplines and functional areas of management.
- Become industry ready and employable.
- Updated curriculum in tune with industry requirements.
- Case Study Based Specializations.
- Dual Specialization.
- Complete Entrepreneurship program with hands on experience and projects assignment in association with NEN.
- Certification courses as per industry requirements.
- Career counselling, mentoring a part of the course curriculum.
- Research Orientation
- Human Resource
- International Business
- Tourism Management
- Banking and Insurance Sectors
- Information Technology
|Value Added Courses|
- Innovative Learning program
- Diploma in Business Proficiency
- International Industrial Visit
- International Certification Programs
- Certification in Ethics & Social Responsibility
- Certification in Employ-ability Skills
- Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
- Foreign Languages
- Six Sigma, Basic Level certification
|International Collaborations||Stevenson University – USA, Singapore Human Resource Institute – Singapore, RMIT University – Australia, Swinburne-University, Charles Sturt University, California Lutheran University–USA, University of Sydney-Australia, Inland Valley University-USA, Saginaw Valley State University- USA, University of Illinois-USA, Compbellsville-University – USA.|
AIMIT Bangalore Fees Structure & Admission
|Other Core Courses||MBA|
|Entrance Exam||CAT/ XAT/ ATMA/ MAT/ KMAT/ CMAT.|
|Cut off||60 Percentile in Entrance Exams|
|AIMIT Bangalore Fees Structure||Rs.5,00,000 for the 2 year|
|Hostel Fees||Rs 1.08 Lakhs p.a.Plus a deposit of 20,000/- (refundable)|
|AIMIT Bangalore Fees Structure Inclusion|
- Complimentary – SAP Training Program with MBA.
- Personality development program.
- Value added programs.
- Foreign Languages.
- Workshops/Guest Lecture/Industrial Visits.
- Students with bachelor’s degree in any discipline with minimum 50% marks are eligible to apply. Applicants who are appearing for the final-year degree examination can also apply.
- A student applying to AIMIT for MBA must have a valid CAT / GMAT / IIFT / XAT / MAT / CMAT / ATMA/KMAT/PGCET percentile which is All India Aptitude / entrance test (approved by and directed by ministry of HRD, Govt. Of India) and submit the photocopy of scorecard along with filled application form
- Academic performance
- Test Score
- Interview Performance
- Work experience if any
- Commitment to the course
- Co-curricular achievements and awards
|AIMIT Bangalore Admission Procedure||Group Discussion + Personal Interview|
- 10th and 12th Marks sheets
- Graduation Marks sheets (All the Semesters / Years)
- Transfer Certificate (TC)
- Migration Certificate
- Provisional Degree Certificate (PDC)
- Entrance Exam Score card (CMAT / CAT / GMAT / IIFT / XAT / MAT / ATMA / KMAT / PGCET)
- Caste Certificate / Income Certificate (If claiming any exemption)
- 6 Passport Size photographs
- 11th Best B- School in India by ‘gyanduniya.com’, one of the leading educational portals.
- 8th Best B-School in South India by ‘Bhaskar Lakshya’, India’s Largest Hindi Magazine in 2013.
- 23rd Best B-School in India and 2nd Best in Infrastructure by ‘Silicon India’ – the largest community of Indian professionals in 2013.
- Amongst Top 10 B-Schools as XAT 2014 Participating Institutes in India
- 15 B-Schools as Non-IIM Member Institutions by IIM (CAT – 2016)
- Ranked as Best B Schools in India- Business Today
|GD/PI Cities||Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Bangalore, Belgaum, Bhopal, Bhubaneshwar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Dehradun, Delhi, Gangtok, Goa, Guwahati, Gwalior, Hyderabad, Indore, Jabalapur, Jaipur, Jammu, Kochi, Kolkata, Kota, Lucknow, Mumbai, Nagpur,Patna, Pune, Raipur, Ranchi, Trivandrum, Varanasi, Vijayawada.|
Adarsh Group of Institutions Campus Facilities
|Wi Fi enabled campus||Yes|
|Hostel||Out – campus|
|Technology enabled Classrooms||Yes|
AIMIT Bangalore Placement
|Average Package||4.03 Lakhs per annum.|
|AIMIT Bangalore Placement||50+ Companies|
|Highest package||10.20 lakhs per annum.|
- Business Associate
- Business Associate IT TRAINEE
- Digital Marketing executive
- Finance Analysist
- HR Analyst and HR associate
- IT Sales
- Management Trainee
- Marketing Executive
- Networking Analyst
- Sales , HR EXECUTIVE
- Soft ware Trainee
- Software Engineer
- Software Trainee
- Technical Analysist
- Travel Consultant
|Sectors in Placements||ITES, Mfg, Finance, Consulting, Equity and FMCG|
AIMIT Bangalore Placements
- ABiba systems
- Aditya Manics
- Aryaka Networks
- Career Experts Consulting
- Common Floor
- Future Group
- Grid India
- Mahaveer Stractures
- Micro Aademy
- Morpheus Academy
- Orange Trips
- Q source
- Razor Think
- Sushma Industries
- Vati Technologies
- many more..